State Policy Description
Policy Components Questions
- 1. Does state policy exist? No
- 2. Is the offer available to multiple renewable energy technologies? No
- 3. Does the value calculation include non energy benefits? No
- 4. Is retail net metering the minimum value and does a VOST take the place of net metering for payment (if its higher)? No
- 5. Does a utility offer a program? Yes
Policy Component information last updated July 30 2018
Standard Offer Contracts (RSOCs), including feed-in tariffs (FITs), refer to a policy of offering a certain value - either through credit or payment - for the generation and delivery of renewable energy to the grid. For more information, see the full policy brief.
For more information on the components of the policy see the full policy brief.