State Policy Description
Policy Components Questions
- 1. Does state policy exist? No
- 2. Does the state allow virtual or group net metering? No
- 3. Does the policy apply to residential and commercial customers? No
- 4. Does the policy apply to other types of utilities besides investor-owned utilities? No
- 5. Is the program uncapped? No
- 6. Is there an active utility-involved program in the state? No
Policy Component information last updated July 30 2018
This policy allows for shared solar systems that have multiple owners or subscribers who pay for or lease a portion of capacity (kilowatts) or generation (kilowatt-hours) provided by the large system. This type of arrangement has numerous advantages over traditional solar installations. For more information, see the full policy brief.
For more information on the components of the policy see the full policy brief.